Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten!

Today Madison started Kindergarten - where did the past 4 years go? She was up bright and early this morning at 6:00 to be at school by 9:00! I hope she learns to sleep in till at least 7:00. Tony and I did very well - only a few tears as we walked back to the car!!!! When we picked her up, she was talking 90 miles a minute about her day! Her school does a staggered start - half the kids on Monday - half on Tuesday and all on Wednesday! She only had 2 concerns -
  1. She was one of only 3 girls - hopefully more will be there Wednesday
  2. She didn't get any homework!

Boy, I hope she is always this anxious to get homework, I assured her it was coming!

I did a small slideshow of her going off to school, and will keep you posted on the latest from here!

Dawnn

No comments: