Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boyfriend in Kindergarten!

Well, after making through the 1st day of Kindergarten (meaning Tony and I). Madison had a day off and went back today. This was the first day that the entire class was together. She is still concerned that she won't make any friends, we keep assuring her it will happen. When I picked her up, I asked if she had met any new kids in her class. Her response was "not really" but I have a "BOYFRIEND!" Then she proceeded to explain that he is just a boy that is a friend - this keeps her Daddy from having a heart attack! I also thought it was funny that Monday she couldn't remember either girls name that she met, so I asked what this boys name was and Madison's reply was "Zachary Vine - you know like you swing on?" I will keep you posted on any new deverlopments!

Dawnn

1 comment:

Julie said...

OH Dawnn... too cute! I'm glad she is so excited to be going to Kindergarten.

I'm looking forward to the day when you DO post about her first real boyfriend. LOL! Let me know how Tony takes it! That will be a hoot!