This year for Halloween, Madison decided to be a witch! She was a "good" witch mind you, we didn't paint her face, or have any warts - those are only for "bad" witches! They had a party at school, and got to parade around to all the other classes, then we hit the mall to trick or treat that night! I think she was a pretty cute little witch, if I do say so myself!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Halloween 2008
This year for Halloween, Madison decided to be a witch! She was a "good" witch mind you, we didn't paint her face, or have any warts - those are only for "bad" witches! They had a party at school, and got to parade around to all the other classes, then we hit the mall to trick or treat that night! I think she was a pretty cute little witch, if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment