On October 19th,(I said I was behind!) we took Madison to Shaw Farm to pick some pumpkins. They have a great play area, hayrides, and such. Then closer to Halloween, she decided that she (actually Daddy) was going to carve the pumpkins. Mind you we have always done the Mr. Potato Head things that just stick in - but we couldn't carve just any design - she picked Cinderella! We bought a book of patterns and after about an hour it was done! I was surprised at how well the carving kit worked - see for yourself!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!
On October 19th,(I said I was behind!) we took Madison to Shaw Farm to pick some pumpkins. They have a great play area, hayrides, and such. Then closer to Halloween, she decided that she (actually Daddy) was going to carve the pumpkins. Mind you we have always done the Mr. Potato Head things that just stick in - but we couldn't carve just any design - she picked Cinderella! We bought a book of patterns and after about an hour it was done! I was surprised at how well the carving kit worked - see for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment