Okay, I realize it's been a LONG time since I posted. So much has happened, I will try to catch you up. Madison graduated Kindergarten in June, reading at a 2nd grade level, and loving math. Madison was in her 3rd ballet recital, and still loves to dance. We took our usual vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in June admidst the H1N1 scare, but had no problems. It was not very busy, and EVERYTHING was on sale! Madison learned to go under water, and like it, in Mexico and now I can't keep her head above the water! We spent most of our summer at home swimming and playing. I have been meaning to update the blog for awhile, but never seem to find the time. Around the middle of July, I wasn't feeling well, after a couple of weeks, I finally gave in and went to the Emergency Room. I found out I had gall stones, and a bad gall bladder. So I have spent the last nine weeks in and out of the hospital for one thing or another. As of Tuesday 9.22.09, all that mess is behind me and I am feeling alot better, and hope to be 100% soon. Madison has started 1st grade and still loves school. She has an awesome teacher, and has finally adjusted to all day at school.
I will try to post some pictures soon.
Dawnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment